英語聽力

聽力入門英語演講VOA慢速英語美文聽力教程英語新聞名校課程聽力節目影視聽力英語視頻

新東方英語美文背誦: 成為更有愛心的人

xyrxm 于2019-11-11發布 l 已有人瀏覽
增大字體 減小字體
倘若所有的星星消失或隕落,我應該學會仰望空無夜的星空,感受那全然黑暗的莊嚴,盡管這可能會需要一點時間。
    小E英語歡迎您,請點擊播放按鈕開始播放……

The More Loving One

成為更有愛心的人

W.H.Auden

W.H.奧登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

抬頭仰望點點繁星,我心明如鏡,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

盡管它們關懷備至,我卻可能走向地獄,

But on earth indifference is the least.

這時間我們最不必畏懼的,

We have to dread from man or beast.

是人類或禽獸的冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn

倘若繁星為我們燃燒的

With a passion for us we could not return?

是我們無以回報的感情,我們該作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

就讓我成為更有愛心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

盡管我認為自己心懷仰慕,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

但群星卻不為所動。

I cannot, now I see them, say

現在我望向繁星,卻難以啟齒

I missed one terribly all day.

說我整日瘋狂思念其中一顆星。

Were all stars to disappear or die

倘若所有的星星消失或隕落,

I should learn to look at an empty sky

我應該學會仰望空無夜的星空,

And feel its total dark sublime

感受那全然黑暗的莊嚴,

Though this might take me a little time.

盡管這可能會需要一點時間。

 1 2 下一頁

分享到

添加到收藏

英語美文排行

足彩预测软件app哪个好